Fall-themed décor is the pride of most Instagram feeds and other social posts this time of year. But a common* dilemma is finding a way to marry joy as #ProudREALTORS with love for gourds, cornstalks and mums … until now.
We’ve prepared the following #ProudREALTOR themed pumpkin stencils as a fun way to spruce up your home or Open House for Halloween.
To use them, simply:
- Clean out your pumpkin as you would any jack-o’-lantern.
- Click on the PDF file below each image.
- Print and cut out (around the circular outline) the stencil of your choice.
- Tape the stencil to your pumpkin.
- Cut away any white areas (which will leave the image printed in black behind).
*I’m not really sure whether this is actually a common dilemma.