With the COVID-19 pandemic health guidelines, Halloween might look a bit different this year.
It’s still unclear if children across the country will be hitting the streets to trick or treat.
If you’re looking for something fun to do with the family (or maybe just alone with your cat, like me), pop on a spooky movie and get ready to carve some pumpkins.
Jack-o’-lanterns are the quintessential Halloween decorations. But I know what you’re thinking, “How do I marry my love of fall décor with my love of real estate?”
Look no further! We’ve created a handful of real estate-related pumpkin stencils.
To use them, simply:
- Clean out your pumpkin as you would any jack-o’-lantern.
- Click on the PDF file below each image.
- Print and cut out (around the circular outline) the stencil of your choice.
- Tape the stencil to your pumpkin.
- Cut away any white areas (which will leave the image printed in black behind).
We hope you enjoy carving your pumpkins just as much as we did.