A version of this blog originally appeared on News2Me.
The launch of CREA WEBForms® has been met with a combination of success and challenges. By listening to the feedback our members provide us, we’re actively committed to ensuring this multi-faceted transaction management system (powered by Lonewolf’s TransactionDesk) adheres to your needs and wants.
Visit the CREA WEBForms® Status Hub.
With our partner Lonewolf, we’ve managed to resolve some issues that have been reported to us, but we’re also aware of other issues that still need to be addressed. Rest assured, we’ve been working diligently to roll out fixes to forms and implement enhancements to the software.
Fixes and changes that have been implemented to date:
- When you’re adding clauses to certain forms, the software now accommodates the overflow text by automatically adding pages as required at the bottom of the form.
- Some users reported receiving an error message when they entered an MLS® number, meaning certain listings weren’t being found by the system for auto-population into forms. We’ve made some programming adjustments so that you won’t be met with the same error going forward.
- The system disabled out-of-date forms within templates to protect the user from creating a transaction with an out-of-date form. Unfortunately, this meant that users had to remove the disabled form, replace it with the new version and reinsert their clauses. This functionality was changed, and new forms will now automatically replace the old versions within user templates while retaining the content the user had saved in the old version of the form.
- We have made hundreds of adjustments to various forms across the country with respect to both formatting and auto-population based on user feedback.
Thanks to your feedback, here’s a list of software enhancements we’re working on with Lonewolf:
- No longer automatically increasing font sizes when printing or emailing documents. When necessary, the software will continue to shrink fonts as to not lose any content (Legacy WEBForms® would simply truncate the text, leaving content out of documents);
- The Form Editor will be enhanced, making it easier to insert clauses throughout your documents, and provide a more seamless flow between pages.
- You will be able to download editable forms, and you’ll have the ability to edit the forms offline with your own editor tool.
- The Clause Manager tool with be overhauled to include features such as the ability to insert date and time pickers directly into the clauses, as well as other improvements to the formatting capabilities.
- The User Interface itself will see some changes to improve the intuitiveness of the icons and the general workflow.
We will communicate these enhancements as they go live, throughout various channels, including when you log into WEBForms®.
We understand just how much you rely on WEBForms® in your day-to-day life and how growing pains are affecting your reputation and professionalism. Please continue to let us know when you encounter challenges or issues with the new CREA WEBForms® so these problems can be documented and worked on in a timely manner.
If you have any questions, you can reach our CREA WEBForms® team by emailing email@example.com or by phone at 1-888-237-7945. You can reach us from 8 a.m. to midnight (EST) on weekdays, and from 8 a.m. to 10 p.m. (EST) on weekends.