Attention, brokers! CREA Spring Broker Summit is returning this year, with even more actionable market insights and expert advice from guest speakers to help you grow your business.
Last year, the Broker Summit was attended by 300 high performing brokers. This year, we’ll have hundreds more join our fully virtual conference hosted by CREA Chair Cliff Stevenson. Brokers will hear from industry leaders and CREA representatives covering key topics, including:
- Impacts on residential markets, investment, leasing and development;
- FINTRAC compliance;
- global revenue opportunities;
- the changing brokerage landscape;
- a new generation of home buyers;
- talent retention; and
- plenty more learning opportunities!
For just $65, you can tune in to a full afternoon of live and pre-recorded sessions, including:
Don’t Lose Sight of Global Revenue Opportunities with Pauline Aunger (broker owner, Royal LePage Advantage Real Estate), Tina Mak (Macdonald Realty) Carlos Alleyne (ReMax Advantage Plus, Delray Beach, Florida).
The Changing Brokerage Landscape with Kent Browne (broker owner, Royal LePage Team Realty) Costa Poulopoulos (broker owner StreetCity Realty Inc. and CREA’s immediate past chair) Rick Sergison (broker EXP Realty).
Post-Pandemic Potential Disruptions with Sandy Shindleman (President and CEO, Shindico), Damon Conrad (national director, commercial real estate at Royal Lepage Commercial)
Want to know what you missed out on during our last Broker Summit?
You can catch up on some of the sessions you missed below.
- Broker Viability: Issues Keeping Brokers Up at Night
- The Emergence of Teams Over Traditional Brokerages
- Tech Trends Impacting the Brokerage Model
For the full agenda and registration details, visit the Summit’s website.