Have you heard the news? One of Canada’s most popular sources for real estate news, market analysis and housing data, The Globe and Mail, has joined the REALTOR.ca DDF® network and is now displaying REALTOR® listings.
This partnership will increase national exposure for REALTOR® listings, reinforce the trusted REALTOR® brand and provides an innovative opportunity to generate high quality leads for REALTORS®.
Last year, the REALTOR.ca DDF® drove nearly 250,000 additional email leads through real estate advertising websites.
“Consumers visit multiple websites during their home buying journey—and not just real estate websites. We’re focused on uncovering new and diversified partnership opportunities like The Globe and Mail to further extend the reach of our REALTORS® listings and match home buyers with the right property when and where they are looking,” Patrick Pichette, Vice-President, REALTOR.ca said.
Three things you need to know about The Globe and Mail joining the REALTOR.ca DDF® network:
- Only REALTOR® listings are displayed on The Globe and Mail;
- The Globe and Mail’s website receives more than seven million unique readers per month; and
- The listings are selected based on contextually relevant criteria including location and price.
Broker owners must opt in to sharing listings with websites in the advertising network like Globe and Mail, Kijiji and TD. Speak to your broker today to see if REALTOR® permissions are enabled, or view your permissions in the DDF® Dashboard.
Get started with these quick and easy steps:
- Go to the Permissions page on the REALTOR.ca DDF® dashboard.
- Scroll down to “Real Estate Advertising Websites.”
- Click the “yes” box to start sending your listings to The Globe and Mail (and/or any of the other 11 Real Estate Advertising Websites listed).
Are you a brokerage owner? Follow this link to share your listings with theglobeandmail.com.