Calling all young professionals! We invite you to join us in the nation’s capital for the third annual National Young Professionals Network (YPN) Summit. It will be taking place at the Westin Ottawa on Saturday, April 14, 2018, as part of CREA’s Annual General Meeting weekend.
The YPN Summit is an opportunity to meet and network with fellow like-minded REALTORS®, sharpen your industry knowledge and learn new skills.
What to expect:
- Stay on top of industry trends. From emerging green technologies, economic tools for your business to social entrepreneurship and accessible housing, you’ll be sure to leave the YPN Summit with information to help grow your business.
- YPN open forum. Discuss opportunities and challenges facing new REALTORS® and YPNs. Talk about what YPN means to you and your involvement in YPN initiatives at your local or provincial board and association.
- Start your morning off right. Enjoy breakfast with CREA’s Board of Directors and introduce yourself to Barb Sukkau, CREA’s incoming President.
- Mix and mingle with your peers at an exclusive reception. Be sure to bring your business cards!
- Make an impact with REALTORS Care®. Attendees will participate in an IKEA build, with all furniture being donated to Greater Ottawa’s Habitat for Humanity.
- Take a tour of Parliament Hill. Learn how REALTORS® play an important role in housing advocacy in Canada as well as how you can get involved.
- Make a weekend out of it. Attend the Leadership Summit, CREA’s Open Forum and AGM (as an observer) at no additional cost. This is a networking opportunity to build connections with conference attendees throughout the weekend.
“I’ve had the pleasure of being involved in two National YPN Summits and can honestly say it was an incredibly valuable use of my time. Being a Dad, volunteer, REALTOR®, speaker, trainer and business owner, I try to spend my time doing and attending things that give me the best return for my time investment. From the speakers, networking opportunities to the YPN-specific content and discussions, I left the room on both occasions with more than I expected. If you are a young REALTOR® or someone involved with your local YPN chapter, do not pass up this opportunity to mingle with and learn from some of the brightest in our industry.”
- Anthony Brown, REALTOR®, Chairman’s Club member and Royal LePage’s top salesperson under 35 in Atlantic Canada
As always, we’ll be using #REALTORypn throughout the event. Start the conversation early and get updates by joining our Facebook event.