Judging from the latest national statistics, national home sales and new listings continue to rebound and are actually up 30.5% year-over-year in July.
As COVID-19 restrictions relax more and more, Canadians are on the move. That means they need REALTORS® to help facilitate the home buying experience, which has only been made more complicated because of the pandemic.
Luckily, CREA gives its members the tools they need to do a completely safe virtual transaction. That’s made possible through recent enhancements and new features available with CREA WEBForms®.
Visit the CREA WEBForms® Status Hub to see the latest enhancements.
If you’re a new REALTOR®, take some time to familiarize yourself with this powerful transaction manager CREA provides to you at no extra cost. There are many ways to get acquainted with what CREA WEBForms® can do; log onto REALTOR Link® and check out the following helpful resources:
- Quick start videos will guide you through creating a new transaction using the Transaction Wizard.
- Watch short tutorial videos for information on using CREA WEBForms®, including navigation, dashboards, forms, and transactions.
- Search the online help guide for information on CREA WEBForms®.
We recognize there’s a lot to learn, but once you get the basics down first (creating templates, setting your clauses, sending the forms to clients…) then you can really unlock the power of CREA WEBForms®.
The redesign made last year introduced a whole host of new features, including:
- the ability to share transactions with colleagues or team members;
- a broker tool section that gives more control to managing an office’s day-to-day activites; and
- more e-signature providers (we recently welcomed our sixth provider, Velocity, to our list of options).
We are constantly listening to feedback and since the launch of the new CREA WEBForms® last year, we’ve addressed issues to do with formatting, page numbering, and text limits. We are also currently working on other software enhancements to the platform’s appearance and navigation.