How is my listing doing? Why are we not getting offers or showing requests? Should we adjust the price?
Those are the typical questions sellers want answers to and expect to get them from REALTORS®.
If you’re a listing agent, you’re probably familiar with those questions and know how challenging it might be to answer them.
Previously, when listings were advertised in printed catalogues and newspapers, a salesperson would try to figure out a listing’s reach by assessing the publication’s expected circulation numbers and typical demographic profile of the reader.
In today’s digital age, the REALTOR.ca Listing Stats app is here to help. Based on the REALTOR.ca Listing Statistics tool, the app allows listing agents to inform their marketing and pricing strategy on the go. Combining this with your expertise will help you assess the situation and provide insight for your client.
Here’s how the REALTOR.ca Listing Stats app helps you grow your business:
- Access listing stats: See how the market is responding to your listing and how many views your listing is getting on REALTOR.ca and REALTOR.ca DDF® sites, including the number of favourites, photo views, shares and more.
- Respond to leads on the go: View your leads and respond to email inquiries on the spot.
- Connect with clients: Text or email listing reports to your clients.
- View your listings: Access your listing quickly and conveniently.
- Get instant notifications: Get notified when your listing goes live and when you receive a new lead.
What’s new and exclusive about REALTOR.ca Listing Stats app?
- Get informed the moment your listing is live on REALTOR.ca and when someone wants to get in touch with you from REALTOR.ca or REALTOR.ca DDF®.
- You can easily email or text listing statistics reports to your client to keep them updated on the market’s response to their listing. Plus, you have ability to customize the message.
- Log in once and have your app handy wherever your busy life takes you.
Download the REALTOR.ca Listing Stats app today.
Give the app a try and tell us what you think by selecting the “Feedback” tab in the app menu or leave a comment below.